KIESEL SERVOPLAN KI1 LEVELLING COMPOUND
Premium Self-Leveling Compund
Cement bonded, acrylic polymer enhanced, fast drying, self-leveling compound for leveling concrete based subfloors up to 20 mm / 1/32“ – ¾” layer thickness in one pour. Servoplan Ki 1 is suitable as a subfloor for installation of: ceramic, natural stone, textile, resilient and parquet/hardwood floor coverings. For dry interior areas as well as for moisture class A0 (German) combined with a bonded waterproofing. Also suitable for mastic asphalt attics of hardness class IC 10 in layer thicknesses up to 10 mm.
Servoplan Ki 1 can be uses in the living areas as directly usable floors.
• Self-leveling, fast drying
• Excellent flow characteristics
• Very low stress, high compressive strength
• Extended coverage
• Layer thickness from 1 to 20 mm (1/32“ – ¾”)
• Suitable under tiles, parquet, hardwood and resilient flooring
• Very smooth surface, thus reducing consumption of adhesives